Week17: Wrapping It Up

I've been a frequent user of social media for years now. For instance, does anyone remember the hype of Myspace before Facebook emerged? Social media has been around longer than we think! I believe these changes will continue to happen throughout the world of social media, and I think there's always going to be a new platform to emerge that will take over. Therefore, we'll continuously be keeping up with the next best and new thing in the world of social media.

Throughout the semester, my use of social media changed within a business perspective. I'm a savvy user with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. However, I haven't played around with the functions for advertising, promoting, and so fourth until this class. I loved learning about the uses of Facebook analytics, and learning about the useful tools of creating ads and promotions.

Also, I like that Instagram and Facebook marketing can correlate back to each other, which I found to be convenient! I was able to test the effectiveness of this with my brother's freelance photography business throughout this course. A lot of the new tactics picked up I found to be effective! His posts were able to reach more viewers, and engagement boosted as well.

When I look into the future of starting my own business, I feel prepared when it comes down to starting up my own marketing. I feel confident using the major platforms throughout social media, and I think it will take me far. This was a great semester, and I wish everyone the best of luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week16 - Planning Future Strategy

Week 3: Part 1 - Communication Between Business and Customer

Week 1A- Class Preparation