Week13B - Analysis of the Marletplace

There are several different options when it comes to implementing ads throughout Facebook, however not all methods are best suited for every company. Some methods that would work specifically for my business would be using a slideshow/video to boost engagement, choosing a cohesive color scheme, displaying images targeted at my audience, and incorporating user generated content. These different methods would work really well for a freelance photography business, because these methods play well into photos being shared throughout all platforms.

The only way I can think of advertising my freelance photography business would be to announce collections of photos to users. I could diversify my business by utilizing all platforms to demonstrate versatility when announcing these collections. I would try to reach out to my users three to five times a month when new collections are made. This would keep users up to date with content, and keeping up a consistent posting schedule would help spread my companies name through users. Implementing this strategy would allow me to use the methods for advertising such as boosting engagement, and displaying images to my targeted audience.

Throughout the platforms I utilize I've found that Instagram helps reach my target audience the best, and it has proven to be the most effective. It serves the best purpose, and fulfills the needs for my business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week16 - Planning Future Strategy

Week 3: Part 1 - Communication Between Business and Customer

Week 1A- Class Preparation