Week14 - Developing Online Advertising


 I created three different ads for my photography website to help drive traffic, and to boost engagement. For my Facebook ad, I created a short video that promotes that new work has been added to the website, and the call to action I chose to use was "learn more." I decided to go this route, because I thought users would like to see more of the collection based off of the thumbnail picture being used. Also, I thought the "new" sticker on the top right corner was a good representation of the new collection.




For my Instagram ad, I chose to promote a new piece of work that's been in the works for the past couple of years. My brother wrote a book, and there are excerpts of photography featured. It's currently in publishing, and I thought this post would help boost engagement as well as drive traffic onto the website. I chose to use "send message" as the call to action, so users were more enticed to engage with him. 



I went the same route with this Twitter ad as I did with the Instagram ad. I wanted to compare the two layouts, and in the end I believe that Instagram is more effective when promoting this kind of content. Although, I  do like that Twitter makes promotions short and to the point, I just don't think it's the best platform to promote photographers. After developing advertisements throughout these three platforms, I believe Instagram is the most effective. Instagram was created to share pictures, and my business is completely photography based. It's almost a no brainer. Also, I think Instagram's developments have been becoming increasing better with every update. I imagine it's only going to get better with that platform with the years to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week16 - Planning Future Strategy

Week 3: Part 1 - Communication Between Business and Customer

Week 1A- Class Preparation