This semester has been a learning curve! I'm appreciative for all of the tools that were shared throughout this class, and I'll be taking away a lot from this course. After using several different platforms throughout this course I've realized that Facebook and Instagram were the most effect platforms for my business. Since I'm representing a photography business, Facebook provides a solid foundation to help businesses build themselves from the ground up while Instagram creates a perfect showcase for photography! When it comes down to what I thought was the least effective, I would have to say Twitter. I found it difficult to reach my target markets throughout this platform, and it's difficult to display work when needed. After reading through the different strategy tools, I've found a few that I'll definitely begin to implement into my daily strategies with my business. When it comes to organizing I think having a dedicated e-mail for social media accou...
Amongst everyone, I'm sure we've all encountered bad experiences with businesses at one point or another. Personally, I just went through a bad experience with one of my favorite clothing stores. I was in Anthropologie exchanging a top I bought online, and was expecting a simple exchange. The top I exchanged was to be delivered to my home, and the shipping was stated to be a maximum of 10 days. To put this story in a nutshell, the top never arrived due to an incorrect adjustment, and no shipping address was added tot he completed order. On top of that, it took eight phone calls to customer service on different occasions to solve the problem. As I'm in retail myself, I personally couldn't believe how many mistakes were made on the order. However, I know patience is key! If I would've made this public on social media I'm almost certain I would've received a response from the company. It's so important for companies to hear out their customers. As Likeab...
I believe Instagram is geared most towards personal use. Out of all of the social media platforms, I personally find myself using this platform the most. When users are on Instagram they are posting pictures, watching videos, direct messaging other users, uploading stories, etc. Instagram is intended to be seen visually, and it creates a highlight reel of others personal lives. Also, users post videos of things they’re doing in the moment. This allows everyone to keep in touch with their followers throughout their day to day lives. As for social media platforms for business, I believe LinkedIn seems most suitable. Most businesses can be found on this platform, and most users can interact with them! There are constant updates within the world of business, and there are constant job updates being listed. Although this isn’t the perfect platform for small businesses, I believe it’s growing as the rest of social media and it has potential to get there. However, the social media platfor...
Comments
Post a Comment