This semester has been a learning curve! I'm appreciative for all of the tools that were shared throughout this class, and I'll be taking away a lot from this course. After using several different platforms throughout this course I've realized that Facebook and Instagram were the most effect platforms for my business. Since I'm representing a photography business, Facebook provides a solid foundation to help businesses build themselves from the ground up while Instagram creates a perfect showcase for photography! When it comes down to what I thought was the least effective, I would have to say Twitter. I found it difficult to reach my target markets throughout this platform, and it's difficult to display work when needed. After reading through the different strategy tools, I've found a few that I'll definitely begin to implement into my daily strategies with my business. When it comes to organizing I think having a dedicated e-mail for social media accou...
I believe Instagram is geared most towards personal use. Out of all of the social media platforms, I personally find myself using this platform the most. When users are on Instagram they are posting pictures, watching videos, direct messaging other users, uploading stories, etc. Instagram is intended to be seen visually, and it creates a highlight reel of others personal lives. Also, users post videos of things they’re doing in the moment. This allows everyone to keep in touch with their followers throughout their day to day lives. As for social media platforms for business, I believe LinkedIn seems most suitable. Most businesses can be found on this platform, and most users can interact with them! There are constant updates within the world of business, and there are constant job updates being listed. Although this isn’t the perfect platform for small businesses, I believe it’s growing as the rest of social media and it has potential to get there. However, the social media platfor...
I decided to choose this template for a few reasons. When it comes to design, I've always taken a liking towards a full screen background and a nearly transparent opacity with a content container. I also like the color scheme of the layout. Although it can appear to be busy from the repetitive print, it still has a clean body within the blog. The image chosen also caught my eye as it reminded me of textures I work with everyday. Although I'm trying to step away from retail, my love for apparel will always be a part of me. I thought this template summed up my side of my personality that has the eye for design, and I felt it would have a charming impact towards my viewers. I'm in favor towards the rustic/farmhouse design aspect, and I believed this entire design captured that. I felt it was some what simple, but not so simple that it's forgettable. I believe this ending statement could describe me as well, so it's very fitting! UPDATE: I went back and fourth ...
Comments
Post a Comment