Week 9: Sharing Your Thoughts in 140 Words or Less

I decided to use these search words to find my connections: photography, real estate photography, and wedding photography. I chose all key words that would resemble my business right off the bat, so I would receive the results I was looking for. By using these key words I was able to find real estate agencies in the area, and I was able to find local photographers. Also, I did a separate search focusing on photographers who are well known throughout Twitter's social media platform. I was able to find quite a few photographers who share the same interest by using the search menu this way, and am now following them!

The two lists that I created were called real estate photography, and photography. I created the real estate photography to categorize all realtors and agencies I'm following. This will help me go directly into this part of my business when needed. My photography list was created for free lance photographers that I could possible connect with to help promote my business.

I believe most customers would see my posts if posted between 10 a.m. through 5 p.m. The traffic increases in between these hours, and it doubles throughout the weekend with more users on the platform. I would try to do a majority of posting through these time frames, and would attempt to create a posting schedule.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week16 - Planning Future Strategy

Week 3: Part 1 - Communication Between Business and Customer

Week 1A- Class Preparation