Week 11A: Newsletter

My business, Dune Stewart Photography, could utilize newsletters to promote business and events. I believe my users would be interested in seeing information regarding new photo collections, or events that will be intended where new work will be produced. When I begin to think outside of the box, I could attempt to partner with small businesses that work in framing. When blasting out newsletters I could promote new photo collections while promoting a partner company that could be involved with the product. I've seen several companies do this, and this could be very beneficial.

Also, I favored the "welcome email" tactic. I think this shows subscribers how to navigate a business' page, and it allows them to explore the features they're drawn to. This is also another opportunity to add all social cues into the footer of welcome email, so they're intrigued to view the business on other platforms as well. This will help gain reach throughout all areas of the business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week16 - Planning Future Strategy

Week 3: Part 1 - Communication Between Business and Customer

Week 1A- Class Preparation