Week 12A: Using Other Social Media

After reading the assigned lecture, I found that LinkedIn and Google+ could help the growth within my business.

My brother already has a LinkedIn set up for his photography business, which I linked within our class discussion board. This platform helps photographers connect with each other, and it helps to see who's in your area as competition. It's also helpful to see what certain companies are looking for if looking for a freelancing position in the area. Businesses throughout the platform will post exactly what they're looking for under specific titles, and this could be used as a research tool to see what skills are being looked for.

Also, I thought Google+ could be a great platform to use as well! I'm not really familiar with Google+, so I found a lot of the given information to be very useful! The development of circles, communities, and hangouts make the platform great for business! It really helps reach your target market all in place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week16 - Planning Future Strategy

Week 3: Part 1 - Communication Between Business and Customer

Week 1A- Class Preparation