Week4B: Websites Visited Frequently

The two websites that I visit frequently are youtube.com, and pinterest.com.

Youtube.com has been a successful site for years, and it continues to grow. It's an effective site, because it gives businesses and people the opportunity to market themselves. Personally, I watch a lot of make up related videos on Youtube. There are countless numbers of people who have become successful due to the possibilities Youtube provides. Throughout the years, Youtube has developed a clean design. They've always stuck with solid colors, and red is a popular marketing color. The navigation throughout the site is clear, and it allows you to customize your channels anyway you wish to have them displayed. I've always come back as a user, because it's catered to my needs and continues to improve. The next step I believe they could take in improving is making the thumbnails less cluttered when viewing different videos from channel to channel. However, that's me just being picky. I think it's great the way it is!

Pinterest.com has also been a successful site for years, and continues to grow! It's become a go to for me almost daily. It's an open forum for things users didn't even know that they needed, or things they didn't know that they need to try. It's continued to keep a clean design through the years, and they have continued to develop a polished profile for their company. I'm always coming back to Pinterest, because it's innovative. Thousands of users find odd end posts from other websites, and share their finds here. I've found countless crafts, hair ideas, recipes, decor ideas, etc. from this website.The only improvement I can think of is making some of the content less cluttered. Whenever a thumbnail is opened there is always a lot of content to the right of the image, which I believe could look more concise and clean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week16 - Planning Future Strategy

Week 3: Part 1 - Communication Between Business and Customer

Week 1A- Class Preparation